Web Browsers are one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Browsers connect us with the world wide web. Today I’m going to show an amazing way how we can tell the web browsers to do something that we previously recorded. The browser automation can be very useful to us. After browser, automation web browser can do the certain duties itself so it’s not important that you are present there.
The most commons browsers we use are Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Hopefully, we are going to use an addon or extension called iMacros which is the main program to automate browsers and it is developed for both chrome and firefox.
Why Browser Automation Is Important:
- Automating web browser can save a lot of times
- Automating browser is to auto-pilot a browser so it’s not important that you need to be present there.
- Automating browser can do the same job with 100% accuracy
- It can do the same job again and again
- We can get our task done super fast as program can perform faster than a human
Okay not more hanging out !
Here is how to do it
The things you will need
- A Web browser that Can be Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and related to these two.
- We need to install an add-on to browser automation called iMacros available for both Chrome and Firefox.
Google Chrome‚ Browser Automation
- View this link of iMacros from the extension store, install the extension.
- Now you can see an iMacros button just beside of ‚ the address bar. click that and you will see something like below.
- If we keep it simple we can simply just press record option and start doing whatever we want to do repeatedly again. For example, if you press record then go to google.com then type something in search then hit search then press save macro as and finally save it. You can see a new macro name in the list. Then if we press that item we just recorded it will go to google then type what you typed then will hit search. This is how we can simply use iMacros and do browser automation.
- Not only just record something and play if you want you can code the iMacros of what you are going to do, this is applicable for the complicated process. And for this, you van further follow on iMacros website
- First, you need to go to this link and install iMacros then restart firefox browser.
- Then rest of the process is very much like the description above.
I have found much pleasure doing some simple tasks doing browser automation with iMacros. Thanks For reading stay connected with us to have more tips.