We sometimes need to run an android app in our windows PC. But it is a very complicated process. Now I am going to describe an easy way to run android apps in windows PC. Android apps are beautiful it makes us joy sometimes it can be very important to us. So we need to have the app on our PC. Let’s see how it works.
Things you will need to run android apps in windows PC
- A PC with the operating system 7/8.
- A third party software BlueStacks app player.
- Some android apps on the PC.
Things you will need to do:
- Download BlueStacks app player from the download button and install it in your PC
- Install Net Framework 3.5
- After the installing go to your app folder
- Double click on any android app will install it
- when the app installation complete, you can find the installed APC in the BlueStacks app player.
- You need to open BlueStacks app player first then you can open the app apps you installed.
Download the BlueStacks app player from below.