Sometimes we fell a huge problem when we try to install Windows 7 on a device which has no DVD writer. But it is not impossible to install windows 7 on that kind of devices. The all you need to do is:
- A pen drive (minimum 4 GB)
- A windows 7/8 running computer
When you can make your pen drive bootable then you can do this. Now I am describing how to make a bootable pen drive.
Process are given below. You should take a depth look at it. Let’s Start.
- First of all plug in the pen drive into PC
- Then open command prompt(you can search it on start menu or you can go running and type CMD and press enter)
- When command prompt(CMD) will open then type “diskpart” and hit enter
- Then You will see another DISKPART in the below of the windows. Type “list disk”
- From Their Identify Your Pen drive and type “select disk 2” when your pen drive number is 2.
- Then type “detail disk” and enter
- Type clean and hit the enter again.
- Then type “create partition primary” and hit enter
- Then type all the things in the circle of the next picture.
- when the percent will be 100% Then type ‘assign”
- At last type “exit” and hit the enter button.
Now you are all done to install windows 7 on a pen drive. Then Copy windows file to the pen drive. Set up your PC to boot from the pen drive now you can use it as a DVD.
That’s all we have today. Stay connected with us for more PC news. Thank you for stay with us.